Lowest Price Ever: Apple's 27.0" iMac 5K (3.5GHz, 8GB, 1TB, M290X) for $1,899 with promo code APINSIDER
Apple authorized reseller Adroama is offering AppleInsider readers an exclusive, industry-low price on Apple's 27.0" iMac 5K (3.5GHz/8GB/1TB/M290X) model MF886LL/A for $1,899.00 when using the Adorama links in this post (or the Price Guides) and applying promo code APINSIDER during checkout (right before you supply payment info). You must click directly through AppleInsider's links prior to adding the iMac to your cart or the coupon will not work. You cannot save the links for latter or combine them with cash back sites. You also must first register and log in to a free Adorama VIP account to take advantage of this deal. This is $500 off this iMac's original MSRP and the lowest price anywhere by over $50 plus no tax outside NY & NJ. Step by step instructions follow:
Step by Step Instructions for this Deal
- 1)Make sure you're using a browser with cookies enabled that isn't in private mode.
2) If you haven't already, take a few moments to join Adorama's free VIP customer program. (It's painless, offers perks, & is required for special promos like these.)
3) Â Now make sure you're logged into your Adorama VIP account.
4) Â Once logged in, use this link to add the iMac 5K to your cart -- you must use this link right before adding the iMac. Do not save it for later, it won't work!
5) When the iMac page loads, you'll see a price that's roughly $100 higher than advertised.
6) Add the iMac to your cart anyway, and when you're done shopping, begin the checkout process.
7) During checkout, apply promo code APINSIDER in the Promo Code field right after your shipping info (where it says "Do you have a gift card or promo code?")
8) After you apply the promo code, the total price should fall by roughly $100 to match the prices advertised.
9) Now check out and complete your order.
10) That's it. If you live outside NY & NJ Adorama will also not collect sales tax on your order.
As always, if you have any issues, you can reach out to us at [email protected] and we'll try and help.