Apple's early-2014 13" MacBook Air (1.7GHz, 8GB, 512GB) for $1,179.99 with promo code APINSIDER
$1,179.99 Sold Out
SOLD OUT: AppleInsider and Apple authorized Reseller Adorama have teamed up to offer Apple's early-2014 13" MacBook Air (1.7GHz, 8GB, 512GB) for
$1,749.00 $1,179.99 with Promo Code APINISDER, which is $569 off its original MSRP, the lowest price anywhere by $80, and the lowest price we've ever seen for this model, according to our Price Guides. Of use the same promo code to get the same model with AppleCare included for $1,359.99 ($638 savings). Ships free with no sales tax collected if your delivery address is not in NY or NJ. Available while supplies last. This is a closeout item. It will sell out soon and once it does, it will not be restocked.
Step-by-step Instructions for these MacBook Air deals
- 1)Make sure you're using a browser with cookies enabled that isn't in private mode.
2) If you haven't already, take a few moments to register and login to Adorama's free VIP customer program. (It's painless, offers perks, & is required for special promos like these.)
3) Once logged in, use the links above (or those in our Price Guides) to access the MacBook Air or MacBook Air + AppleCare bundle on Adorama's website.
4) The price will be higher than what is advertised above. That's OK.
5) Now add the MacBook Air to your cart and begin the checkout process.
6) During checkout, apply promo code APINSIDER in the Promo Code field right after your shipping address (where it says "Do you have a gift card or promo code?"). Now scroll down to see the discounted price.
7) If you live outside NY & NJ, this will be your final cost, as Adorama won't collect sales tax on your order. Simply complete your checkout.
8) That's it. As always, if you have any issues, you can reach out to us at [email protected] and we'll try and help.
2015 13" MacBook Airs at the Lowest Prices Anywhere
If you're looking for Apple's most recent refresh of 13" MacBook Airs, you can use the same APINSIDER to drop all those configurations -- both with and without AppleCare -- to the lowest prices anywhere. Just follow the same instructions above, but using the Adorama pricing links in our Mac Price Guide and Macs with AppleCare Price Guide.